Abortion legalized or not???

Abortion is an action that has gone through any woman's mind whenever she gets pregnant with a baby she doesn't want to have. However, I am here to say that though it feels like an easy way out of that situation, its just a door opening and leading you to a very different problem on its own.
   Abortion is wrong and it should never be legalized, I don't even think that anything anybody says can change my perspective of that. The question that should run through your mind whenever she think of abortion should be " Imagine I was aborted?" You see, abortion is another word for murder. Its just refurnished. Every morning, I thank my mother for choosing to keep me alive and not choosing to abort me because my life was basically in her hands. You can't kill someone with the excuse of not wanting a baby. Prevention is better than cure, they say, so why not prevent the pregnancy before you start running helter skelter looking for cures that will put an innocent baby's life in jeopardy.
  However, rape victims are in on a different ride. I understand that when a woman is raped she can never outrun that phase in her life. Its like a loose bag of flour always above your head hunting you,talk less of having a baby belonging to the rapist. Rape victims can take the low road,and by the low road, I mean keeping the baby for the nine months,deliver the baby and if you still feel that you won't still be able to love the baby as your own, you can give the baby out for adoption. Its much safer and more godly than to take the life of an innocent.
  Come on ladies,think of the consequences that comes with abortion. We have heard stories of ladies who got pregnant due to certain situations,they abort the baby and then in the future they won't be able to conceive again. Every girls dream is to have a family and have a child that you can call your own. As for me, I have dreamt of having my little me running up and down the house. That's the joy of motherhood and then to think that I won't be able to conceive at all frightens me.
  Abortion is wrong and should not be legalized. I hope I have ladies who see my view on this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts