Heartbreak

I want you to think of that heartbreak as you read this, I want you to think of that face that made you question your worth as you read this!
Shout out to Udolisa Chisom for this topic.

Maybe she wasn’t the one for you, maybe just maybe the good memories you had with him was just a taste of the good thing waiting for you! Maybe those laughters you had with her was a step closer to finding your other half. Just maybe!At that particular time you felt worthless and miserable. You began loosing focus of your purpose in life. All you can think of is “how am I going to get back at her for hurting me like this” or “how am I going to date his friend and show him what he is missing” some people might also be like “Fuck it, since she broke up with me,I must be of no value then” or “I am so ugly and shapeless that’s why he broke up to me” I won’t even deny it, breakups hurt like hell. Research has it that heartbreak can actually kill a person😅 so who am I to tell you that it can’t. I am not all those motivational or inspirational writers or bloggers that’ll lie just to make you feel happy. I’ll tell you the truth,it hurts so the question you should ask yourself “what can I do to get over this feeling?” The answer is simple “MOVE ON” my last post spoke about ‘holding onto something that doesn’t want to be held’! He has broken up with you, she has embarrassed you and made you doubt your self worth so why are you still thinking about that person? Find what you are very good at and do it, keep yourself busy all the time. You have a purpose, stand up from your sulking and push yourself to become a better version of you. You can do it!

P.S : In my next post, I’ll be focusing more on steps or how to get over a breakup and this will be posted only on my blog. Remember it’s Peckys reality so I’ll be telling y’all how I got over my heartbreak!

Comments

  1. Nice one๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts