What you need to know about me

About Me

The way the world sees things is definitely different from the way I see things. My reality is different from your reality, my view on the world is totally different from the way the world sees the world too. Writing has been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. YeahYeah! Every blogger writes that permit me to be among them.
I love writing and this platform will help me share my views about so many things that is just under the nose but the eyes can't see. I will be dealing with God, inspirational write ups, relationships and lifestyles. 
       My name is Eke Priscilla olohi, yes I am a blogger😏. People call me Pecky in fact I love being called pecky ...I love hugs and pecks. I love being heard and listened too. I love my friends and family...but most of all I love God. Singing has been part of me since I could talk. I'm an attention grabber.
       

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts