Sex toys or not?

Wow, I'm finally writing again. Yeah I have been going through what they call "writing block" I haven't had inspiration to write anything or even if I get inspired to write something I forget it even before I get a notepad to write the ideas down. Pretty annoying😤.
 
  The topic is coming too bold I'm sorry for that. I know how weird it is to see an article " Sex toys or not" and you click on it,but I promise I won't disappoint you.

  Like I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I'm no feminist, however, when I hear something that brings down the female gender or when I read something that I feel brings down the female gender I definitely want to be heard. Like I mentioned earlier, I have been going through that phase where I have been literally blank in what to write but when I read a book today about a man who saw women as a mere tool to satisfy his sexual urge I definitely got inspired.

  In the words of the character in the book, Women were inferior beings to him. He said females are merely vessels to be used for gratifying one's sexual urges and bearing children. He went further to say never trust women and never give them your heart. So my question is, Is this all true? Are we actually vessels for sex, are we play thingys that can be called any time to help a man calm his rising dick, are we just beings that should be trampled by the male gender, are we beings that should be lied too? In other words, are we sex toys?

  Ordinarily, the male gender was made to be superior over the female gender. After all, God made the man first and the woman was made from the man, but we should not forget so easily that the woman was made to help the man , keep the man company, in other words be his assist when he falls. Why was the woman created in the first place? Let me draw your memory back to the creation story. When God created man, he gave man dominion over everything, the man had almost everything but was lacking one thing. A companion, a partner in crime, a friend. The man was lonely. I'm very sure anytime he was supervising the garden and he sees lion and lioness talking and laughing, he will feel a pang of jealously wash over him. So he went back to God, he asked God to make him a companion. Someone that he could also relate to, someone that could give him advise whenever he wanted to make a decision, someone that will be a listening ear to him. Women were requested for by the man we didn't ask to be created.

  People tend to easily forget the other things the female gender are used for except sex. Yes, one of our use is to have sexual intercourse with the opposite sex, but is that all we are? I have heard people saying that the males are the head but they go further to say that the females are the neck that gives the head a direction to turn to. Women are advisers. Heck if you are a guy looking for an advise on something, look for a girl, we are good listeners did I just say good? We are great listeners. When you come to a girl for advise, be rest assured that you will leave that place knowing that you have heard the right words you wanted to hear.
   You see, women are good decision makers. I have seen this up close with my parents. When my dad wants to make a decision on something, he just tells my mom about the options involved and waits for her response. Anything my mom says, it always goes right. Always. You know what I feel, I feel that God uses the woman to protect the man. Let me tell you a short story. A woman knocked on a pastors house and it was only the pastors wife around. She answered the dorr and told the woman that the pastor was not around, but the woman said she wasn't here for the pastor but for her, the woman went further to say that she had a dream that a witch has been trying to get to the husband  for a long time but anytime she tries getting to the husband, she always stops when she sees the wife(the pastors wife) in front of the pastor, protecting him. The woman said that she came to just encourage the wife to continue being prayerful and that her prayers are helping the husband. A typical example of a function of a woman. She is a protector. A defense mechanism if I might say.

"Women are inferior to males" I find this line very cliché. Like what a man can do, a woman can also do it. You have heard or read cases of successful women. Women that have changed the world for the better. Women like Margaret Thatcher, the first ever female prime minister of England, Opera Winfrey, Saint Mother Theresa, Joan of Arc,Cleopatra Funmilayo Ransom kuti, Amina j. Mohammed Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, even little Anne Frank. These ladies where influential people who opened eyes to see that even women can take up leadership positions.

I believe that we are not just mere vessels for gratifying the desires of men. Women should be respected more in the world today. We still here cases of people denying females right to control their businesses. Like who still does that? In this generation? We should instead be seeing more women in official positions, positions that can influence the decisions of a country. We should be in an era where women will talk and grounds will shake.

So rise up 21st century women and take your position in the world. Let's stop being called sex toys and baby-making machines but rather decision makers and ground shakers.
  P.s The title of the book is " Goddess of vengeance" by Jackie Collins. Jackie Collins did justice to the protagonist in that book. Hurry up and read it.

  Hit me up on topics you feel is bothering you. Don't forget to comment, I love reading comment please and most importantly share this. You don't know who you might be helping.
My instagram handles are @pecky_x_ and @_pec.ky
 

    
  

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you on this topic. The rate at which females achieve things in the world should be a great one. I also believe that without women, men won't be able to stand. That is completely true! I'll go check up that book. Thanks for this ground-shaking post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to say ..
    I'm impressed...
    Feel so stupid for reading this late tho..
    But pecky...
    This is Awesomeness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts