What's your superpower?

I'm not talking about disappearing or walking into a wall or even flying. I am talking about your special power, what you can do and have an audience clapping and screaming your name, what you can do and touch the hearts of people. I am talking about your talent.
 
Honestly, it took awhile to discover my talent and build on it. When I was younger I thought I could draw 😂 I'm literally laughing really hard now cause drawing is the last thing in my list of talents but why did I believe I could draw? Because I was focused on it. Yeah! I was blinded by my own horrible piece of art.
 
Talent is different from Passion. You can have a talent, yeah! But you won't have passion for it. My talents are dancing,singing,writing and talking(to a congregation) but amongst all these,I have the passion to improve my singing, improve my writing like I'm doing now and touch the lives of people with the words coming out of my mouth.
  
What about dancing? You might ask me. Dancing is my talent, I love that I can dance cause there are so many people who wishes to be able to move their body to the rhythm of a song without people laughing at them but I don't have the passion to be a dancer or anything.

I have a friend Chioma okoroafor aka Munchie. I can boldly say that dancing is her super power. Why? you might. Munchie has the passion for dancing. She can literally dance to the sound of a pen dropping on the floor, she can dance to the sound of A/C, permit me to say that her dancing moves people around her. She has the vibe and shares the vibe with other people even those that can't dance will dance as well. She touches people with her dancing that's why I can say boldly that dancing is her super power.

Does my singing help people? You might be thinking. Not that I am bragging or anything, but I know that when ever I sing, I know that my voice touched someone. During my secondary school days, I had this amazing front mate currently abroad, Cindy Austin, She would always cry when I sing for her. She was and still is one of my motivation. The very first time I sang and it made her cry, I knew that she was going through something, a phase maybe that I did not know about, she was going through something that she kept bottled up waiting for something to trigger the tears out, and when I sang and she cried? I knew that God had bestowed a great jewel in me.

Recently, I went on for an audition. We where asked our talents and other things, obviously I put singing. When I was called for my turn to sing, they began asking me why I felt my voice was special and different I told them the story above and they told me to prove to them. Without hesitation, I proved to them by singing. They where moved nonetheless.

  What's your super power? What's that special thing you can do that will bring a smile on someone's face. It might be advising people, it might be keeping money, it might be dancing, it might be talking, it can be anything. Discover your super power and begin to save people now.

  Don't forget to comment and share. Hit me up with topics you want me to talk about.😘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts