Motherhood

Do you love your mother? I am sorry that question was rhectorical. The question I should be asking is "What would we do without our mothers"
Patience
Endurance
Perseverance
Selflessness
All of these qualities make up a good mother.
A mother is someone who can sacrifice her needs to please that of her children.
A mother is someone who can be patient when her child is going through a rough patch and transfers the pain and aggression to her but she still keeps quiet.
A mother is someone that motivates you to keep pursuing your dreams even though it may seem impossible.
Mothers are our security blanket that we can run too anytime and we know that we are safe.
No matter how old you are or how big you have gotten. Your mother can still turn you to the baby that she carried in her womb.
Today is mother's day and I just want to support all these amazing mother's out there who continue to strive for the betterment of her family and her children.
The word "Motherhood" is something that frightens me. It scares me because my entire life will change. First of all, I will house a living being inside me for 9 months then i will have to wake up early to prepare breakfast for the kids, I will put my kids first before myself. It may sound easy to some people but let me tell you the truth, it is very difficult.
So today, I just want to say THANK YOU TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS IN TJE WORLD.

Yours sincerely
PECKY💕

Comments

Popular Posts