Grace

Five lettered word that carries a great importance in every humans life.
What is grace? Grace is a free and undeserved favour,Unmerited divine assistance given to humans for their regeneration or sustainance.
Have you ever asked yourself why you sleep and wake up every morning knowing fully well that you don't have a new life in Christ? Its the grace of God upon your life. Have you ever asked your self why you don't stress your self to read for every test or exam and you find yourself at the top of your class? That is the grace of God upon your life. But you know what? We humans have begin to underestimate this word called grace ,We  have begin to sit back and watch its divine essence bleed and later calling upon it when we need it the most! Those people that don't stress themselves to read will make it a hobby and conclude that they don't have to read again because they know that they will pass the test or exam. MISUSE OF GRACE.
Is it because we live under grace and not under law. We all know how humans were living their lives when they where living under law. God saw this and sent his only begotten son to come and rid us of living under law and gave us grace,an unmerited favour. God was deaf when his son wailed and cried on the cross just to save us. Grace is meant to be our confidant but we only run to it when we are in need. Personally, I feel that sometimes I don't deserve the good things God does for me. I feel like I don't deserve the Favour he bestows upon me. I am not perfect and I'll be commiting a sin if I ever say that I am,but today, I want us to make a resolution now,this might be your only resolution this year, to not misuse the grace of God over our lives.
Listen to grace by Solomon Lange
Yours sincerely
Pecky

Comments

Popular Posts