Imagination

Where do you see yourself in the next 15 years?
What do you want to accomplish in the next 10 years? What name do you see yourself being called in the next 5 years? Who do you believe you'll be in the next 2 years?
It sounds funny when I say that some people reading this haven't really thought of all these questions. If you think I am lying,just ask someone these question and if the person hesitates then you'll know that I am not joking.
Your imagination is what gives you a push anytime you open your eyes in the morning. Your imagination is what motivates you to keep on going forward no matter where you have fallen, your imagination is what makes you smile during your time of trial and temptation.
Imagination is the image making power of the mind; the act of creating something in your head.
I ask again, where do you see yourself in the next ten years. Honestly, I was really scared when I was entering this new year, this new decade because this new decade will change everything. My friends will get married, some might not, some might leave the country others might still remain where they are, some might die( God forbid) others might not.
When I was in Ss2, I wrote down my life plan. When I want to get married, how many children I want to have,when I'll finish my entire school and though it might seem to much to some people but anytime I wake up in the morning I know why I am in school because anytime wasted is going against my imagination; I have fallen more times than I can remember and I know that you have too. What image do you have in your head that is driving you to keep on going forward. What picture do you have in your head that is telling you its only a matter of time till you get there. I am writing this simply to tell you that it is truly just a matter of time until that image becomes a reality. I have been discouraged more times than one, I have even given up sometimes but when I remember the people waiting for me to come and help them, I smile and get on my feet again. You should too! Get back on your feet and start walking towards that imagination. What you see in your head is just a mere picture, stand up, pick up your paint brush and start painting. Time waits for no one!
Yours sincerely
Pecky.

Comments

Popular Posts