To my younger self

Borrowing the words of Songwriter Faouzia.
No! I wasn't born without a heart
I wasn't always like this.
I wasn't born with all these scars
But that's what made me like this
Dear younger me,
Hope you haven't already made the mistakes I made cause I made lots of those.
Be careful of who you call friends
Be careful of what you tell people.
I made a lot of mistakes when I was little and I wish I didn't take does steps.
Be careful of who you give your heart to.
I don't want you crying late at night alone for a silly boy who clearly doesn't deserve you.
Be strong always. That's one thing you should take from me.
Be bold and strong; follow what you love with all your heart and never give into disappointment.
Your passion? Chase it and don't get weary.
Don't be afraid to speak up. Speak up when you are being treated the way to ought not to be.
Most of all, don't forget the one person who will always be there for you when nobody will be and that is God!
I love you always

Yours sincerely
Pecky

Comments

Popular Posts